Discover the famous temple of Coricancha where you can visit the temple of the Sun, the Moon, the Stars and others. The Qoricancha was the most sacred ceremonial center of the Incas and is currently the most visited museum in Cusco. If you are a lover of Inca history, this museum is your best option.
On this free walking tour you will also visit the most famous museum in Cusco: The Inka museum. Sign up for this tour and get the best of the history of Cusco with a qualified guide.
Operation issue of this tour:
We are back with the free tours museums Cusco, You should make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance and assure your spot.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
- It is Free to book
Tour Type: Group tours — non-private group tours.
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Anti-slip shoes
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
Included: Professional and licensed tour guide.
How do I book?
- Reservations are mandatory
- You should book at least 24 hours in advance
- Please, double check your meet up times for this free tour
- We don’t accept last minute reservations, even though, you can technically fill up the reservation form (calendar), we are currently working hard to block last minute reservation dates. We will also soon block dates, days and times on the calendar where this free tour doesn’t run
- This activity needs a minimum of 2 participants
- Fill out the form with your data entered correctly
WhatsApp: +51 997054557.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals.
Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha Restaurant — how to get in there?
Inka Museum — interior visit
Coricancha Museum + Santo Domingo Convent — interior visit
Tour Ending Place
A 5-minute walk away from the Plaza de Armas, near the Santo Domingo church.
Free! — At the end of the tour, leave a donation according to the tour quality — (most people leave 30 Soles, some 40 Soles depending on satisfaction level).
|8:30am||English||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||2.5 h|
|8:30am||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||2.5 h|
|1pm||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||2.5 h|
Meet us at Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha Restaurant — how to get in there? Please, don’t get confused with the Plaza de Armas!
Look for our Operator Logo
Look for Chicha Restaurant
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
What is a free tour?
Are you wondering whether our free tours in Cusco are as good as the paid ones? Our guided tours are 100% free to join and we work hard to earn your appreciation at the end of the tour; therefore our walks are first-class.