With this free tour, you will visit the Pre-Columbian Art Museum of Cusco to discover more than three thousand years of Peruvian history.
Additionally, you will visit the monastery of Santa Catalina of Cusco built in 1601; This place is perfect for learning about the monastic life of the cloistered Dominican nuns, liturgical vestments, religious imagery, sculptures and paintings from the colonial era.
Operation issue of this tour:
You should make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance and assure your spot.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
- It is Free to book
Tour Type: Group tours — non-private group tours.
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Anti-slip shoes
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
Included: Professional and licensed tour guide.
How do I book?
- Reservations are mandatory
- You should book at least 24 hours in advance
- Please, double check your meet up times for this free tour
- We don’t accept last minute reservations, even though, you can technically fill up the reservation form (calendar), we are currently working hard to block last minute reservation dates. We will also soon block dates, days and times on the calendar where this free tour doesn’t run
- This activity needs a minimum of 2 participants
- Fill out the form with your data entered correctly
WhatsApp: +51 997054557.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals.
Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha Restaurant — how to get in there?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum — interior visit
Monastery of Santa Catalina of Cusco — interior visit
Tour Ending Place
A 5-minute walk away from the Plaza de Armas, near the Santo Domingo church.
Free! — At the end of the tour, leave a donation according to the tour quality — (most people leave 30 Soles, some 40 Soles depending on satisfaction level).
|8:30am||English||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||2.5 h|
|8:30am||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||2.5 h|
|1pm||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||2.5 h|
Meet us at Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha Restaurant — how to get in there? Please, don’t get confused with the Plaza de Armas!
Look for our Operator Logo
Look for Chicha Restaurant
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
What is a free tour?
Are you wondering whether our free tours in Cusco are as good as the paid ones? Our guided tours are 100% free to join and we work hard to earn your appreciation at the end of the tour; therefore our walks are first-class.