Explore the most visited museum in Cusco: Unveil the great ceremonial center of Coricancha where the Inca deities were found in their physical forms: The Sun, the Moon, the Stars, etc.
Our Coricancha free tour is your best option if you love Inca history, additionally you will explore the convent of Santo Domingo.
Operation issue of this tour:
We are running this free tour, You should make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance and assure your spot.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
- It is Free to book
Tour Type: Group tours — non-private group tours.
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What do I bring?
- Anti-slip shoes
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
Included: Professional and licensed tour guide.
How do I book?
- Reservations are mandatory
- You should book at least 24 hours in advance
- Please, double check your meet up times for this free tour
- We don’t accept last minute reservations, even though, you can technically fill up the reservation form (calendar), we are currently working hard to block last minute reservation dates. We will also soon block dates, days and times on the calendar where this free tour doesn’t run
- This activity needs a minimum of 2 participants
- Fill out the form with your data entered correctly
WhatsApp: +51 997054557.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals.
Outside the Coricancha temple (Santo Domingo church)
Coricancha Temple — interior visit
Tour Ending Place
A 5-minute walk away from the Plaza de Armas, near the Santo Domingo church.
Free! — At the end of the tour, leave a donation according to the tour quality — (most people leave 30 Soles, some 40 Soles depending on satisfaction level).
|10:30am||English||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||1 h|
|4pm||English||Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||1 h|
|10:30am||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||1 h|
|1pm||Spanish||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||1 h|
Outside the gate of Coricancha temple – (Santo Domingo church)
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
What is a free tour?
Are you wondering whether our free tours in Cusco are as good as the paid ones? Our guided tours are 100% free to join and we work hard to earn your appreciation at the end of the tour; therefore our walks are first-class.