If you work as a tourist guide with us, you will work outdoors, showing your city and its surroundings, sharing history, culture, and adventure, and adrenaline with people coming from all over the world — how do you expect to dazzle them!
Would you like to work as a tour guide, but you don´t know where to start? Do you think you have an outstanding personality and passion for succeeding? Are you looking for a fun and rewarding way to earn money? If you already have the full license to operate as a guide, then sign up with us!
Are you an expert in digital marketing, an expert photographer, a creative designer, an expert in video editing, then work with Free Walking Tours Peru! Are you an expert in sales and promotion of touristic products, and you speak several languages, then this is your great opportunity to grow professionally!
Requirements for applying as a tour guide:
- In Peru, the license to become a tour guide can only be obtained by studying this career at an Institute (for 3 years) or at a University (for 5 years), once you finish your career and graduate The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Tourism will issue you a Carnet (License) to work as a Tour Guide.
- Guides should be able to speak perfect Spanish or English to lead our tours.
Digital Marketing Experts
- If you want to work with us in the area of online marketing, it is essential to have experience in the tourism sector for at least five years.
- If you apply for off-page marketing, it is necessary to know English at an intermediate level to edit or create.
- If you speak several languages, it is a huge plus, but we still need you to have experience in marketing.
- If you are an expert salesman, you need to speak fluently Spanish or English.