Relax and enjoy our Kayaking excursion on Huaypo Lake, leaving from the city of Cusco with a qualified Guide and tourist vehicle, we have daily departures.
In this tour, you’ll get to experience the magic of Huaypo Lake as you paddle in kayaks. Additionally, you’ll appreciate a beautiful Andean landscape, as this lake is surrounded by the famous Salkantay and Veronica glaciers of Cusco.
We are 100% Peruvian!
|Schedule||8:00 to 12:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Kayak (1 kayak for 2 people)||✅||✅|
|Entrance tickets for Huaypo: 5 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Photography and video service||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 100 kg.
What to bring?
- Waterproof jackets
- Caps or hats
- Anti-slip shoes
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your tickets
- * Dollars, euros and cards are not accepted
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and tour guide’s decision.
Pick up at your hotel at around 8:00 — if applicable.
Cusco to Huaypo
Around 1 hour by vehicle.
You’ll have a safety briefing at the Huaypo Lagoon.
Begin your experience by paddling on the waters of Huaypo with all safety equipment provided.
Back to Cusco
This tour ends around 12:30 near the Plaza de Armas. If you book a private tour, we’ll drop you off at your hotel.
✅ Group tour:
- 50 USD per person
✅ Private tour:
- 120 USD per person based on 1 people
- 100 USD per person based on 2 people
- 80 USD per person based on 3 people
- 70 USD per person based on 4 people
- 60 USD per person based on 5 people
- If your group is bigger, contact us pls!
- We need at least two people to conduct this tour in a group setting, unless you book a private tour.
✅ Group tour: Every day.
- Pick up at 8:00 approx. and ends by 12:30 approx.
✅ Private tour: Every day.
- If you book a private tour, we are more flexible with the schedule.
We will pick you up from your hotel, as long as your hotel is located in the historic center and it has easy vehicular access. We will coordinate the pickup details the day before your tour.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.