Book your rafting tour with a 100% local company. You’ll depart from Cusco and head to Cusipata by vehicle, where you’ll receive training before you begin your experience at Chuquicahuana down the Sacred Valley River of the Incas.
On this route, you’ll encounter class II and IV rapids (during the rainy seasons: December – January). This tour also includes a canopy/zipline experience, allowing you to cross the river.
We are 100% Peruvian!
|Schedule||8:30 to 17:30||You decide|
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Boat and paddle||✅||✅|
|Helmet, life jacket, wetsuit||✅||✅|
|Set of canopy, harness, pulley and carabiners||✅||✅|
|Video and Photo Service||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- Travelers with reduced mobility.
- Travelers with obesity and heart problems.
- Travelers who are not acclimated to high altitudes.
- Elderly travelers.
- Children under 8 years old.
What to bring?
- Caps or hats
- Tennis shoes
- A full set of change of clothes
- A swimsuit to wear underneath your wetsuit
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and tour guide’s decision.
Pickup at your hotel around 8:30 — if applicable.
Cusco to Cusipata
The transfer is by vehicle and lasts around 2 hours.
Tranning at Cusipata
You’ll receive training on the banks of the Vilcanota River. At this location, you can also store your belongings in lockers and use the restrooms and changing rooms.
Cusipata to Chuquicahuana
We’ll transfer you by vehicle for about 15 minutes to Chuquicahuana.
Start paddling in Chuquicahuana
You’ll enjoy 2 hours of adventure and fun in the waters of Vilcanota.
Back to Cusipata
You’ll return by vehicle, and upon reaching Cusipata, you can take a shower and relax.
Lunch at Cusipata
You’ll enjoy various options of local food with some vegetarian choices.
Experience the Canopy
You’ll have 2 cables that cross the Vilcanota River, each one is about 100 meters long.
Back to Cusco
You’ll return by vehicle.
This tour concludes at arounf 17:30 near the Plaza de Armas.
✅ Group tour:
- 43 USD per person
✅ Private tour:
- 160 USD per person based on 2 people
- 135 USD per person based on 3 people
- 120 USD per person based on 4 people
- 100 USD per person based on 5 people
- If your group is bigger, contact us pls!
- Single rider quad: A quad for a one rider.
- Double rider quad: A quad for two riders (two passengers ride on one quad).
✅ Group tour: Every day.
- Pick up at 8:30 approx. and ends by 17:30 approx.
✅ Private tour: Every day.
- If you book a private tour, we are more flexible with the schedule.
We will pick you up from your hotel, as long as your hotel is located in the historic center and it has easy vehicular access. We will coordinate the pickup details the day before your tour.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.