Are you looking for a unique adventure tour? Then, join our quad tour to the 7-Colored Vinicunca rainbow mountain, and experience a travel adventure full of adrenaline, nature, and rural landscapes with a qualified guide/instructor, good transportation, and top-notch ATVs.
Seven out of ten tourists who come to Cusco visit the Rainbow Mountain due to its immense natural beauty. The route you will take with the ATVs is on a compacted dirt road.
We are 100% Peruvian!
Red Valley: This is an additional attraction that we recommend only for visitors who are good hikers. It is located 4km from the Rainbow Mountain.
|Schedule||– 3:00 to 16:30|
– 8:00 to 21:30
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|Breakfast (only for the 1st schedule)||✅||✅|
|Professional Guide for Vinicunca||✅||✅|
|Professional Guide for the red valley||❌||❌|
|ATV, helmets and gloves||✅||✅|
|Entrance tickets for Vinicunca: 30 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Entrance tickets for the red valley: 20 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 100 kg.
- The total number of riders per ATV is 2. The maximum combined weight is 130 kg.
- Must be 18 years or older; otherwise, parents must give a written authorization
What to bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and tour guide’s decision.
Recogida en tu hotel en Cusco – si aplica.
Cusco to Japura
3 hours bus ride.
Breakfast in Japura
You will enjoy a nutritious local breakfast, followed by a briefing on the proper handling of the quads and safety parameters.
Start riding your quads at Japura
Experience a 45-minute to 1-hour quad ride on dirt trails with small plains.
Arrival at Qosqopata
Qosqopata to Vinicunca on foot
30-minute uphill walk.
Arrival at Vinincunca — 5,200 m.a.s.l. (17,060 feet).
Guided tour and free time to appreciate this marvel and take the best selfies.
Vinincunca to Qosqopata
About 25 minutes on foot.
Qosqopata to Japura
You will return by quad bike to Japura. 45 minutes approx.
Lunch in Japura
You will enjoy a delicious local lunch.
Back to Cusco
This tour ends near the Plaza de Armas. If you book a private tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
✅ Group tour:
- 85 USD for a single rider quad
- 140 USD for a double rider quad
✅ Private tour:
- 150 USD for a single rider quad
- 280 USD for a double rider quad
- * Reserve at least two quads to do the tour privately.
- Single rider quad: A quad for a one rider.
- Double rider quad: A quad for two riders (two passengers ride on one quad).
✅ Group tour: Every day, two schedules
- Pick up at 3:00 approx. and ends by 16:00 approx.
- Pick up at 8:00 approx. and ends by 21:30 approx.
✅ Private tour: Every day
- If you book a private tour, we are more flexible with the schedule.
We will pick you up from your hotel, as long as your hotel is located in the historic center and it has easy vehicular access. We will coordinate the pickup details the day before your tour.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.