Don’t miss the Abode of the Gods (Morada de los Dioses) and Piuray lake, get to know them on a half-day quad tour, full of adventure, Andean landscapes, and a contemporary attraction.
La Morada de los Dioses is a collection of sculptures representing ancient Inca gods and tunnels carved into a rock outcrop. They were created by a local sculptor starting in 2017, and the project is still ongoing.
We are 100% Peruvian!
|Schedule||– 6:30 to 10:30|
– 10:30 to 14:30
– 14:30 to 18:30
|Days||Every day||Every day|
|Language||es/en simultaneously||es or en|
|Size||10 to 15 pax.||You and your friends|
|Pick up from your hotel||✅||✅|
|ATVs and helmets||✅||✅|
|Tickets for the Abode of the Gods: 15 Soles pp||❌||❌|
|Drop off at your hotel||❌||✅|
- The maximum weight allowed per person is 100 kg.
- The total number of riders per ATV is 2. The maximum combined weight is 150 kg.
- Must be 18 years or older; otherwise, parents must give a written authorization
What to bring?
- Rain ponchos
- Anti-slip shoes
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash for your entrance tickets
- * Dollars, Euros and cards are not accepted
- * You can buy the entrance tickets the same day of your tour
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and tour guide’s decision.
Pick up at your hotel – if applicable.
Cusco to Tica Tica
Transfer by vehicle for approximately 30 minutes.
Tranning at Tica Tica
Once you arrive at Sencca- Tica Tica, you will have training on the handling and safety of ATVs.
Tica Tica to Piuray lake
You’ll enjoy the best panoramic views of the Andean landscapes, as well as cross plains and streams for approximately 1 hour on quad bikes.
Arrival at Piuray lake
You’ll get to see some local birds.
Piuray to the Abode of the Gods
You’ll return on the ATVs along the same path in approximately 35 minutes.
Arrival at the Abode of the Gods
You’ll have a guided visit to this attraction for approximately 30 minutes.
Abode of the Gods to Tica Tica
25 minutes approx. on ATVs.
Back to Cusco
This tour ends near the Plaza de Armas after about 4 hours from the start of the activity. If you book a private tour, we will drop you off at your hotel.
✅ Group tour:
- 35 USD for a single rider quad
- 50 USD for a double rider quad
✅ Private tour:
- 75 USD for a single rider quad
- 90 USD for a double rider quad
- * Reserve at least two quads to do the tour privately.
- Single rider quad: A quad for a one rider.
- Double rider quad: A quad for two riders (two passengers ride on one quad)..
✅ Group tour: Every day, two schedules
- Pick up at 6:30 approx. and ends by 10:30 approx.
- Pick up at 10:30 approx. and ends by 14:30 approx.
- Pick up at 14:30 approx. and ends by 18:30 approx.
✅ Private tour: Every day
- If you book a private tour, we are more flexible with the schedule.
We will pick you up from your hotel, as long as your hotel is located in the historic center and it has easy vehicular access. If you book for the afternoon slot, we will assign you a different meeting point from your hotel. We will coordinate the pickup details the day before your tour.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.