Discover the natural beauty of the Arequipa’s Chilina Valley on a half day ATV tour. During this adventure you will also visit El Fundo Paraíso and the ecological park of the rocks.
The Chilina Valley is located in the Vista Alegre district northeast of Arequipa city and it is the center of local agriculture and a top destination for sports and adventure tourism lovers.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
Duration: About 4 hours.
- Group tour: Spanish and English simultaneously
- Private tour: Spanish, English — separate groups based on the language. If you want another language, just let us know!
- Group tour: 10 to up to 30 attendees
- Private tour: No strangers
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What to bring?
- Sweaters or jackets
- Ponchos — buy it in Arequipa city
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash
- Group tour:
- Pick up from your hotel — applies only for hotels located in the historic center
- Licensed tour Guides
- Tourist bus with air conditioning
- First aid kit
- Private tour:
- Pick up with vehicle and tour Guide from your hotel
- On time pick up from your hotel
- Private, professional and authorized tour Guide
- Private Driver
- Private vehicle: Auto, H1, Van, Renault, Sprinter — it will depend on the group size
- First aid kit
- Drop off at your hotel
- Tips (optional)
How to book? Please book on this webpage.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes and festivals. If you book a private tour, we will pick you up from anywhere in the city of Arequipa and drop you off at your hotel.
Meeting Place — at about 8:00 and 13:00 — you choose your schedule
We will pick you up by bus from your Hotel — as long as you stay in the historic center, otherwise we will coordinate another meeting place according to your convenience.
Transfer from Arequipa to the entrance of the Chilina Valley
You will depart Arequipa city by bus towards the entrance to the Chilina Valley, the bus ride takes about 20 minutes. At this place you will have a tranning to drive correctly the ATV’s.
Quad tour in the Chilina Valley
You will stroll the Chilina Valley on ATV’s and make a few stops:
- El Fundo Paraíso: It is a Convention house with a spectacular garden and it has a beautiful lookout point towards Arequipa city
- Ecological Park of Rocks: It is a spectacular landscape with an extraordinary biodiversity of flora, it has more than 220 hectares and it is considered a Worldwide Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- The Chili River: On this excursion you will make a stop at this river where rafting and fishing are practiced
Ride back to the starting point on ATV’s
Transfer back to Arequipa city
Tour Ending Place — at about 12:00 and 17:00
This excursion ends in the historic center of Arequipa city, three blocks away from the main square. This tour doesn’t end at your hotel unless you book a private tour.
✅ Group tour:
- 35 USD per single ATV — 1 person riding 1 ATV
- 50 USD per double ATV — 2 people riding on 1 single ATV
✅ Private tour:
- 55 USD per single ATV — based on 2 ATV’s
- 50 USD per single ATV — based on 3 ATV’s
- 45 USD per single ATV — based on 4 ATV’s
- 40 USD per single ATV — based on 5 ATV’s
- If you want more single ATV’s or you prefer double ATV’s for private tour, please contact us.
✅ Group Tour: Everyday.
- Pick up at 8:00 approx. and it ends by 12:00 approx.
- Pick up at 13:00 approx. and it ends by 17:00 approx.
✅ Private Tour: Everyday.
- If you book a private tour, we are flexible with the schedule
We pick you up at your Hotel — applies only for hotels located in the historic center; otherwise, we’ll coordinate another meeting place according to your convenience.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.