Discover the beauty of the Inca empire capital city with our original Cusco city tour; in about four hours of tour by bus and foot, we will uncover the most outstanding historical places of Cusco city.
We will explore the Cathedral and the temple of Coricancha on foot; after that, we will take a bus towards the four ruins of the Archaeological Park of Saqsayhuaman, where you will discover the mysteries hidden in Inca megalithic architecture.
Book now the most popular city tour of Cusco designed and operated by a local team — no international brand.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
Duration: 5 hours to 6 hours.
- Group tour: Spanish and English simultaneously
- Private tour: Spanish, English — separate groups based on the language. If you want another language, just let us know!
- Group tour: 10 to up to 30 attendees
- Private tour: No strangers
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What to bring?
- Sweaters or jackets
- Anti-slip shoes
- Passport — it’s optional, but at least have a digital photo
- Official ID for discounts when buying your entrance tickets for the attractions:
- If you are a student, bring your original documents
- If you have minors, bring their original documents
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency for your entrance tickets
- Group tour:
- Bus pick up from your hotel — as long as you stay in the historic center
- 100% professional and authorized guides
- Tourist bus with air conditioning
- Private tour:
- Pick up with vehicle and Tour Guide from your hotel
- On time pick up from your hotel
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Driver
- Private Car
- Drop off at your hotel
- Boleto Turístico of Cusco:
- Boleto integral: 130 Soles per person — about 38 USD
- Boleto parcial: 70 per person — about 20 USD
- For more information click on Boleto Turístico of Cusco
- Entrance ticket for the Coricancha temple: 15 Soles per person — about 5 USD
- Entrance ticket for the Cathedral: 40 Soles per person — about 11 USD
- * You can buy the entrance tickets for the attractions on the same day of your tour
How to book? Please book on this webpage.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes, and festivals. If you book a private tour, we will pick you up from anywhere in the city of Cusco and drop you off at your hotel.
Meeting Place — at about 9:30 am or 1 pm — you choose your schedule
We will pick you up by bus from your Hotel — as long as you stay in the historic center, otherwise we will coordinate another meeting place according to your convenience.
The Cathedral — interior visit
Discover the oldest cathedral in Peru, built on the Palace of the 8th Inca emperor Wiraqocha.
Qoricancha Temple and Santo Domingo Church — interior visit
Get to know the largest pre-Columbian ceremonial center in South America, located in the heart of Cusco.
Saqsayhuaman — interior visit
Explore the largest megalithic construction in South America, erected under the rule of the 9th Emperor Pachaquteq in the 15th century.
Visit of Indigenous handicraft — interior visit
We will visit a handicraft center where you will learn about indigenous textiles — we visit this place to lower the operating costs (no one is obliged to buy anything).
Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay — interior visit
Discover more about Inca architecture and religion by visiting the most interesting archaeological sites around Cusco.
Tour Ending Place — at about 3:30 pm or 6:30 pm
We finish this tour two blocks away from the Plaza de Armas — this tour doesn’t end at your hotel.
- 20 USD per person
- 80 USD per person based on 2 people
- 70 USD 80 USD per person based on 3 people
- 65 USD 80 USD per person based on 4 people
- 60 USD per person based on 5 people
- If your group is larger than 5 people, just let us know!
Everyday, two schedules:
- Pick up at 9:30 am approx. at your hotel (if applicable) — this tour ends by 3:30 pm approx.
- Pick up at 1 pm approx. at your hotel (if applicable) — this tour ends by 6 pm approx.
If you book a private tour, we are flexible with the schedule.
We will pick you up by bus from your Hotel — as long as you stay in the historic center, otherwise we will coordinate another meeting place according to your convenience. If you book a private tour, we will pick you up from anywhere in the city of Cusco.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.