The Boleto Turístico Cusco or BTC is a Cusco tourist ticket-package that contains 16 most outstanding attractions of Cusco city and region, without this document you will not be able to visit most of the attractions in Cusco.
- Boleto Turístico Cusco = BTC
- Completo = full-priced ticket
- Parcial = half-priced ticket
1. Types of the Boleto Turístico Cusco
|Type of BTC||# de attractions||Price||Validity|
|BTC Completo||16 tourist sites||130 Soles||10 days|
|BTC Parcial: Circuit 1||4 archaeological sites||70 Soles||1 day|
|BTC Parcial: Circuit 2||2 archaeological sites|
1 cultural center
1 urban monument
|70 Soles||2 days|
|BTC Parcial: Circuit 3||4 archaeological sites||70 Soles||2 days|
2. List of attractions and what I can see according to my type of BTC
|Attractions||BTC Completo||BTC Parcial: Circuit 1||BTC Parcial: Circuit 2||BTC Parcial: Circuit 3|
|Monument of Pachacuteq||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Contemporary Art Museum||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Popular art museum||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Regional Historical Museum||✅||❌||✅||❌|
|Qoricancha On-Site Museum||✅||❌||✅||❌|
3. What BTC should I buy according to my tour?
|Paid Tours Cusco||Attractions||BTC Parcial: Circuit 1||BTC Parcial: Circuit 2||BTC Parcial: Circuit 3|
|City tour Cusco||Sacsayhuamán|
|Clasic Sacred Valley||Pisac|
|Vip Sacred Valley||Pisac|
If you are going to book the free tours of Cusco, you don’t need the BTC unless you will do the free tour of Sacsayhuamán, see the table below:
|Free tours of Cusco||Attractions||BTC Parcial: Circuit 1||BTC Parcial: Circuit 2||BTC Parcial: Circuit 3|
|Classic Free tour||Historical Center||❌||❌||❌|
|Free tour Sacsayhuamán||Sacsayhuamán||✅||❌||❌|
|Free tour Museums||Inca Museum|
Temple of Qoricancha
- BTC Completo: 70 Soles | There is no BTC parcial for students.
- You should be under 25 years old (you cann’t be 25 years old)
- Bring your Original Identity Document and/or Passport
- If you are not a Peruvian, you must have your ISIC Card
- If you are a Peruvian, you must bring your Student Card issued by SUNEDU
- If you are under 18 years of age, you don’t need any type of student card, but bring your Identification Document
- Children under 10 years old: They enter for free, just bring their Identity Documents; however, sometimes it doesn’t apply because the authorities change the rules from time to time
- * Bring always with you, your original Identity Document, Passport or Card; photocopies or digital photos aren’t accepted at all
- BTC completo: 70 Soles | BTC parcial: 40 Soles
- * You have to bring your original ID, otherwise you will pay as a foreign tourist
5. Where do I buy it?
- Avenida el Sol N° 185 — opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am to 12:30pm
- Sundays: Closed
- Take cash in Soles. No other currencies or cards are accepted
- You won’t be able to buy the BTC Online
- It’s not mandatory to buy in advance, we suggest you buy the same day of your tour, at the attraction (at the check-point), please do always take cash in Soles.
6. It is not part of BTC
- Tour Guides and Tips
- Inka Museum
- The Cathedral and all churches
- Machu Picchu
- Wayna Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain
- The Boleto del Circuito Religioso
- Salt mines of Maras
- 7 Lagunas
- Rainbow mountain – Vincunca
- Can I transfer my BTC to another visitor? No.
- Are there discounts for citizens of the Comunidad Andina? No.
- Can I use the BTC twice? No.
- Can I buy the BTC for one attraction only? No, you either buy the BTC Copleto (full-priced) or the BTC parcial (half-priced).
- Can I have discounts if I buy several BTC’s? No.