Book our private walking tour of the historic center of Cusco, designed for you and your fellow traveller, for your family, your friends, etc. This experience guarantees you a 100% personalized tour with full of historical and cultural content about Cusco, the capital of the Inca empire.
Since it is a 100% private tour, you will be able to interact much better with the guide, you will have more time at tour attractions, you will be able to listen much better to the guide and finally the guided tour will be in a single language (English, Spanish or another languages depending of the availability).
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
Duration: 3 hours.
Language: Spanish, English — Separate Groups based on the language.
Tour Type: 100% private excursion.
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What to bring?
- Sweaters or jackets
- Anti-slip shoes
- Passport — it’s optional, but at least have a digital photo
- Official ID for discounts when buying your entrance tickets for the attractions:
- If you are a student, bring your original documents
- If you have minors, bring their original documents
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency for your entrance tickets
- Private, professional and authorized tour Guide
- Pick up by the tour Guide from your hotel—as long as your hotel is very close to the Plaza de Armas
- Entrance tickets for the Cathedral: 40 Soles per person
- Entrance tickets for the Coricancha temple: 15 Soles per person
- Tips (optional)
- Any vehicular transport
- * You can buy the Entrance Ticket for the attractions on the same day as the tour
How to book? Please book on this webpage.
The itinerary can always change because of weather, strikes, and festivals.
We will meet you at your hotel—as long as your hotel is very close to the Plaza de Armas; otherwise find us at Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha restaurant.
The Plaza de Armas of Cusco
The Catedral — interior visit
The Street of the Sun
The 12 angled stone
Cusicancha Palace — exterior visit from monday to saturday
Qoricancha Temple — interior visit
Tour Ending Place
We will end this tour very close to the Plaza de Armas, just 5 minutes away on foot.
100% private tour:
- 30 USD per person based on 2 people
- 25 USD per person based on 3 people
- 20 USD per person based on 4 people
- 18 USD per person based on 5 people
- If your group is larger than 5 people, just let us know!
On request, we suggest starting the tour at 9 am or 2 pm.
We will meet you at your hotel—as long as your hotel is very close to the Plaza de Armas; otherwise, find us at Plazoleta Regocijo in front of Chicha Restaurant.
Other available similar tours
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.