Book a unique 60-minute overflight experience over the 13 most important Nazca Lines and top it off your experience with the 8 recently discovered Palpa Lines; with your Guide-Pilot you will discover all the historical, cultural and scientific connotation of ancient sites.
This aerial tour is carried out in a Cessna plane with individual seats and super-wide panoramic windows so you can take photos and even make videos of these figures traced in the Nazca and Palpa deserts.
Why to reserve with us?
- 100% Peruvian company
- 100% Indigenous team
- Licensed tour guides
Duration: About 60 minutes.
Language: Spanish and English simultaneously.
Tour Type: Group tour from 2 to up to 8 attendees.
Accessibility: This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
What to bring?
- In summer — December to March:
- Caps or hats
- A bottle of water
- Local currency in cash
- The rest of the year:
- Sweaters or jackets
- Local currency in cash
- Pick up from your hotel in Nazca city or from the bus station in Nazca
- Cessna 207A aircraft with capacity for 6 passengers and 2 crew
- 60 minute flyby
- Flight certificate
- Passport stamping
- Luggage storage
- Tour narration
- Drop off at your hotel in Nazca city or at your bus station in Nazca
- Airport Tax: 30 Soles per person
- Tourist Ticket: 47 Soles per person
- * Bring local currency in cash, please
- * You will make the payment of the tax and the tourist ticket the same day as your tour
How to book? Please book on this webpage or contact us through WhatsApp.
WhatsApp: +51 958745640 & +51 984479073
The flight departure time may change due to strikes, festivals, weather conditions and procedures at the Nazca airport.
We will pick you up from the lobby of your Hotel or bus station in Nazca city.
Transfer to the Maria Reiche Neuman airport
Visualization of a total of 21 figures in Nazca and Palpa
You will discover a total of 13 geoglyphs in Nazca and 8 geoglyphs in Palpa among animals, plants and anthropomorphic figures perfectly traced in the middle of the desert: Condor, spider, monkey, hummingbird, etc.
Transfer from the airport to your hotel or bus station
Tour Ending Place
This tour ends at your hotel or bus station in Nazca city.
✅ Group tour:
- 145 USD per person — there must be a minimum of 4 people, contact us for availability
- If you weigh 95 kilograms or more, you will have to pay for two seats
- There is no minimum age to enjoy this experience
- It is necessary to present an original identity document
- Children from 2 years pay for a seat
SCHEDULES & CANCELLATIONS
✅ Pick-up and flight times:
- After booking, we will confirm the pick-up time from your hotel or bus station
- The start of the flights are normally from 9:30 am to 4 pm — every day
- The flight schedule will be assigned to you only when you are already at the Nazca airport, it will depend on the airport control tower and the weather conditions at the time
✅ Cancellations and refund: If there is bad weather, we will offer passengers the following:
- Wait for a considerable time until the weather improves
- Change of flight date for the next day
- Refund of 75% of the total sale price paid
We meet at the lobby of your hotel in Nazca city or at the Nazca bus station. Prior coordination with the reservations department is required.
⭐TripAdvisor: 1200 testimonials | ⭐Google Maps: 70 reviews | ⭐Facebook: 50 comments | ⭐Instagram: 3000 followers | ⭐YouTube: watch our videos | ⭐Travellers: + de 70,255 tourists
Other available similar tours
Cusco Budget ToursEveryday
Tours and Excursions in PeruEveryday
What makes us different?
- We are accountable
- We do it right
- We serve
Our Social Project
Our philanthropic objective is to help Andean and indigenous communities to improve their socio-economic conditions, with part of the tips received in free tours and a percentage from the paid tours.